Here's the dress purchased for this evening. I also had to buy two pairs of shoes because I couldn't decide which ones I like best. I'll just return the ones I don't wear. Naturally, the first thing Tim said was, "Where's the bottom?" Yeah, it's pretty short. In fact, I asked the salesgirl if it was supposed to be a shirt, and she assured me it is a dress. I just can't imagine someone taller than me wearing it as a dress. Anyway, the second thing Tim said was, "You're gonna freeze your ass off." He always says that. He said it when I wore the nurse outfit too. I have to remind him that we won't be outside. So I'll take lots of pictures. And hopefully no one else has the same dress. And hopefully I'm not over dressed ... which has to be impossible when there is so little dress to speak of! Happy New Year!!
deconstructing healing
5 months ago
2 comments:
I am cracking up! One of the first comments Mark always makes after I get ready is "you're gonna freeze your ass off." Go figure! The dress is beautiful! Have fun!
beth
Super CUTE, Keisha~even better in person! You'll look gorgeous!
Post a Comment