... Tim and I became an official couple. While I have a hard time remembering much about life before Kendall's birth, I do still remember Tim being my busboy at Bell's BarBQue, in his mustard colored Tshirt, earring, and Michigan ball cap. We've been through so much together over 16 years ... and yes, we did break up once or twice, but in the grand scheme of things, those little break ups don't really seem to matter. We've seen each other through cancer scares, deaths in the family, births, weight gain, weight loss, 3 homes, sending a loved one to war, job changes, and anything else life could throw at us. And we're still going strong. I love Tim like no other, and I am blessed to have him in my life, now and forever.
















1 comments:
That is awesome! You two are an inspiration.... It is a shame there are people out there that have never experienced that feeling. Cheers
Post a Comment