I'm still here. I know it's been almost a month since my last post ... but I do have a good reason. Well, several good reasons. Kendall finished school, so we've been crazy tryiung to keep everyone busy. The pool opened, so we've been swimming a lot. Tanner has been a little sickly lately, so I've been dealing with him. Tim is undergoing some upheaval at work, so I've been internally stressing about that. The laptop was on the fritz and had to be rebuilt. My biggest excuse. And I have begun the P90X program ... which has just about killed me, and it's only been 3 workouts. I hurt in places that I never knew hurt. My bones, hair, and fingernails are sore. I swear. But it will all be worth it in 90 days ... not as soon as I would like, but soon enough.
Tim and I took before pictures on day one, and I am going to post them and give you the full rundown as soon as I can move far enough to get the camera and download pictures!
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Morris' are still here. In case you were worried. :)
1 comments:
I love P90X!!!! Hang in there~! I will be in town the 25-29 of June! Hope to see you!!!!
Cheers
A
Post a Comment