Sickies

| |


I can feel them creeping into my house. Through the holes in the walls, the vents, the faucets ...

The germs.

They are everywhere.

I have been wiping everything down - door knobs, faucets, fridge handles - trying to eliminate what I can. Of course, then Kendall comes home from school and shakes her hair out of her ponytail and all the new germs find new places to breed.

It's truly disgusting. But also a part of life.

So, today, with Kendall at school (after drinking her Airborne and and swallowing her Mucinex), Tanner and I are staying here, cuddled up under his blanket. Hopefully my Mommy-love can help him get better quick. :)

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Here's a tip my pediatrician told me: make her take a bath/shower when she gets home from school. Ean takes a shower and changes clothes every day after school. She said they bring home all kinds of germs and this is the best way to get rid of them. Stay well! :)