10 Years?? No way ...

| |

... it's like we're never apart.

OK, so maybe some of us are married now ... or divorced ... or have kids ... or have dogs and cats ... or live in our 2nd or 3rd house ...

But every time we meet up again, we always have a good time.

So when, at Marsha's wedding in November, it was decided that the Morris family would be hosting a reunion in May, I was very excited.  Not only did it keep me from planning Kendall's birthday party entirely too early, but it gave me a reason to really get some things done around the house!  Nothing puts a fire under this butt like a shindig at our house.

All the Sigma's I could find from pledge class of 1996 were invited, and I actually hoped more would be able to make it, but we have many who live all over the US, so it was inevitable that some couldn't make it.

Those who couldn't make it were dearly missed, and those who were here had a blast.  We aren't quite as loud as we used to be, and we can't quite hang as long as we used to (Poor Eddie was falling asleep as we talked about our pets!), but an excellent time was had by all.

I love my Sigma Kay girls.  While I have been taunted and  teased about how they are the best friends "money can buy," I don't care.  Yes, we met through a sorority, which may seem unconventional to some.  And yes, they may not have crossed my path if we hadn't met through Sigma Kappa.

But every time one of them comes through for me when I need her, I am reminded that we share a bond that goes far beyond any amount of money.

1 comments:

Anne said...

You all look so beautiful! Hope it was fun!!!