Baby Joshua and Daddy Joshua
May 2011
Here he is!! The newest addition to our family. My baby brother holding his baby boy just makes me all gooey inside. It doesn't hurt that he is named after our daddy. That puts a little extra gooey-ness into the mix. Mom just got back from visiting in Colorado and said that he is just as precious (if not more so) in person as he is in all his pictures.
Baby Joshua, not Big Josh.
OK, so Mom probably thinks Josh is cute-as-pie too holding his son. I suppose he is a bit cuter with his newest accessory.
I mean who wouldn't look cuter holding that little baby burrito?!
To me, he looks just like his big sister Caidyn; he has her nose and her precious little lips. It makes me kinda sad (OK, I'm down right devastated) that I don't get to hold him now while he's all tiny, wrinkled and squishy. He may be a toddler runnningback before I get to meet him, in fact.
But I suppose this is the price we pay for having someone in the military. Others live far from families, too; it's a sacrifice.
Lucky for us there is such a thing as computers, email, and video chatting so we can watch him grow before we see him in person. :0)


0 comments:
Post a Comment