Idea stolen from friend and fellow blogger Tara Atkisson ...
I have all these thoughts flying around in my head; not necessarily ideas, per se, but thoughts.
So instead of waiting for the proper blog to form around the thoughts (which I've been doing for several months now ...), I'm just going to spout them off. Right here. Right now.
And I'm going to do it in 10 minutes because that's all the time I have before I need to get ready for work.
- Annie finally finished her second puppy class and is a graduate of the Advanced beginners class at MerryMac Dog Training. No, she wasn't the highest achiever in her class. But what do you expect when a) her classmates were all retrievers, labs, and poodles, and b) she missed a class because her people had to go out of town for a week? I think she did very well ... but I am a little partial to the cute little thing.
- I interviewed for a job last week. Most people already know that. It was very grueling ... the process, not the interview. It was my first interview since I graduated FROM COLLEGE IN 2000, and this interview was very different from my interview with Jim Snell all those years ago. No, I didn't get the job, but I got some valuable experience out of it.
- Tanner lost a tooth. Finally. and he has two more that are loose and on their way out. I'm such an awful mom ... T doesn't even have a tooth fairy "pillow" or "box" to put his teeth in; he had to borrow his sister's pouch because she has a pouch AND and pillow ...
- Tim and I have been looking for a new place to live. Because it's such a long story to explain (and I don't really understand it myself), I'll just say its time to move on. I love my house. But my job prospects are limited in Cherokee County, and we're thinking it may be time to head back out to Cobb or Paulding. Luckily, Tim can work from wherever we may roam, so roam we shall do.
- I made a meeting with Kendall's teacher for next week. She brought home 3 bad grades last week, and I'm freaking out. She looped this year, which means she has the same teacher and the same friends in class. Love this idea of keeping the teacher, but I'm stating to wonder if the same friends are a bit of a distraction.
- She will kill me if she knows I ever posted this, but Kendall is "budding." Are you familiar with this? That's right, folks. My 8 year old daughter is building some boobies. Let's just hope that she gets more than her momma and grand momma. ;) The scary thing is that the pediatrician says that Aunt Flo usually follows within about 2 years. Ugh. So. Not. Ready.
- The reason i stopped blogging so much was because I had developed quite a routine with my exercise. Unfortunately, for my energy and my backside, the exercise tapered when we went on vacation in September. The trip was awesome, but the weight gain was not. I've gotten 2 pounds off and I guess it's time to "push play" again and get the rest off.
- Or ... I can just add on some layers and cover them up with fluffy sweaters because IT'S FALL, Y'ALL!!!
- I officially suck at being a friend. I realized last week during my job interview process that I absolutely, whole-heartedly do not deserve some of the friends I have. For those of you who go out of your way to help and support me, I love you. And I'm really going to try harder to reciprocate.
- It's been 10 minutes and I have so much more to say but I must tame the beast that has become my hair. Or the hair that has become my beast. Whatever.
Come back another day and I'm sure I'll have more to share. For now I'm off to get pretty for a day of wiping butts.
1 comments:
Sad you're moving....even though I never see you.
Don't worry...gabe doesn't have a tooth pillow either...only Audrey.
Sorry you didn't get the job...but every interview helps you with the next one.
Boobies!!! Omg I don't even want to think about that!
Is Kendall 3rd grade?? It's a tough year....just get her refocused and she will be fine :)
I've gained 7 lbs since PR...layer layer layer. Nobody will notice ;)
Your true friends are there no matter what...you've been overwhelmed and busy. They get it I promise. If they don't you should reevaluate your friends.
Love ya! Love your updates...
Post a Comment