Candy corn, candy corn, how I love candy corn ...

| |


It's not the little chocolate bars in the Trick or Treat bag that do me in. It's not the pumpkin spice lattes or the gingerbread cake. I love this time of year, especially the foods. But what is the absolute best food? Why is autumn so wonderful??


It's the candy corn. Especially the "autumn mix" candy corn with the little pumpkins. Mmmmm. Yes, I'm an addict. We keep some in a little pumpkin in the kitchen, and I cannot walk by without reaching for a bite. The kids are the same way, and so is Tim. Needless to say, we have gone through about 4 bags of autumn mix candy corn since the beginning of October!


You're thinking, "Keisha, you are a dork. Why are you blogging about candy corn?" Well, as most of you know, I'm a Weight Watchers fiend. And in my quest to find tasty foods that are low in points, I have discovered that candy corn is 150 calories and 0 grams of fat per serving. "Wow," you say. "That's, like, 2 points. Not really worth it for a few pieces of candy corn." But, NOOOOOOOO! It's not just 2 points for a few pieces. It's 2 points for 23 pieces of candy corn!!!!!


Holy crap! So eat up, girls and boys!! And stock up while you can find the good stuff everywhere!!! It's sure to cure your sweet tooth when you have a that little craving for something sweet. :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

This blog made me a little queasy. I did not know people actually liked candy corn!?! (and look now I know of 4 that do)

:o)
Laurie

pokey said...

Oooo, candy corn is SO good. At least until you get a sugar headache...

Anne said...

You know it is my favorite!!! Seasonal cadny disorder! I lost count of how much we have gone through! Glad to know I'm not the only one!!!!