Look, Mom, no training wheels!

| |

Here is a very amateur video shot from my cell phone. This is Kendall riding her bike without training wheels. Some of you have heard that I went to the grocery store and left Kendall with Tim. When I returned (about 45 minutes later), she was waiting to show off. With nearly no effort at all, she took off on her own and started pedaling. She pedalled all the way across the cul-de-sac before stopping, picking her bike up and turning it around to go the other direction. This is from Sunday; now she is much faster and able to turn without getting off the bike and turning it. Such a year of firsts for her!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I left to run an errand as well and came back to see Ean riding his bike (in our cul-de-sac)! Those dads sure do know how to motivate our little ones, don't they? I know you are a proud mom!

Keri said...

Yeah!! Go Kendall!

The only question I have is "when are you going to learn?" It's lots of fun!!