Dear Santa

| |


2 Things --

1) I could never teach Kindergarten.

It just took us a full hour to write Kendall's Christmas letter to Santa. And that's after a lot of editing by Mommy. She kept telling me to be patient with her ... "Mommy, I'm just learning." What a cutie. But it appears she has changed her mind, yet again, about what she wants for Christmas. (A Dora backpack? Really? We just got rid of a Dora backpack!)

Whatever. I know she'll be happpy with whatever she gets from Santa!

2) MY BABY GIRL JUST WROTE* HER FIRST LETTER TO SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am overwhelmed with pride!!

* "Wrote" meaning I told her how to spell most of the words ... but physically, she wrote it!

2 comments:

shea said...

Oh my gosh! This is so sweet. I hope Santa sends it back with her toys Christmas morning so you can save it forever. ;)

Vickie H said...

I share your enthusiasm and frustration with this learning to write thing. It amazes me that Grant can write all those letters (as long as I help spell) with ease! The days of scribbling are long gone.....so exciting(and scary) to watch them grown up!