My Grown-Up Christmas List

| |

It's that time of year again, I suppose. This year has F-L-O-W-N by, hasn't it?? So here I am again, a year later, having to come up with a Christmas list. I decided throughout this year that I would just write stuff down as I wanted it. If I saw something that struck my fancy, I just jotted it down on a little sheet of paper so I would have it when this time came. Now moms are asking what I want for Christmas, and some things seem pretty silly. I mean, who really needs to giant cupcake pan from Wilton?


So here is my grown up Christmas list. I've started with the most-likely-to-be-purchased things and then moved towards the more expensive, unlikely things. And some are intangible things that I just really want.


So if you're looking for something to buy Keisha for Christmas, here you go. Select away!


1) Pictureka game - From the first time I saw Kate playing this with her kids on Jon & Kate Plus 8, I've wanted it. We have a lot of board games for the kids to play, but this one seems right up our alley. No game pieces to keep up with ... just a big fun game of I Spy. And we're really good at that!



2) Buckle jeans - Many of you know I have fluctuated on jean size (that sounds better than saying, "I've gained some weight" ...), and my jeans from last year still fit, but I would like to breathe in them and be able to consume some food with them still buttoned and zipped. So, BKE Brand Sabrina's in size 28 waist. Or a gift card for Buckle would work too.



3) Victoria Secret cashmere sweater wrap - This sweater is unbelievable!! Have you seen this thing? There are like, 5 different ways to wear it ... I hope it comes with instructions!



4) LL Bean slippers - As embarrassing as it is to admit, I have a foot odor problem. And my old slippers are over deodorized by Odor Eaters, so I think it's time to trade them in. And LL Bean has some really cute slippers ...



5) Cricut cartridges - It's a scrapbooker's dream. A little keyboard that cuts letters and shapes into whatever you desire. Unfortunately, they can be somewhat pricey, and since my scrapbooking has dropped to the wayside, I've reserved a spot on my Christmas list for a few cartridges.



6) Scarves - Now that I'm sporting shorter hair again (well, it's grown out right now, but will be shorter again soon), I'd love to have some scarves. Not the big bulky kind - I have some of those. But the pretty,long,light-weight ones.


7) Silver earrings - Not too fancy, but dressy enough to spruce up jeans and my new sweater! :)


8) Workout clothes - I have a ton of summer workout clothes from training for the Peachtree, but if I want to continue walking during these colder months, I'm definitely going to need some warmer clothes to walk in. Pants are good!


9) Garden bench - We have this beautiful playset for the kids to play on, but I'm too lazy to stand around while they play and swing. So I desperately need a bench to sit on ... (hmmm, maybe this is why my jeans don't fit anymore ... I used to have to lift and push and chase ... now I can just sit and watch ...)



And these are the less likely gifts ---

10) A Mommy makeover - A little liposuction here, and little tuck there, a little add-on here and here, some laser hair remover ... well ... all over ...


11) And last, but certainly not least, I'd love to see little brother some time around Christmas ...


So not too much to ask, right? Fairly reasonable things to request.

Not like I'm asking for a hamster or anything ... :0)

3 comments:

pokey said...

I have those LL Bean slippers and I love them!! I hope santa is good to you!

Priscilla said...

I have the LL Bean slippers too! Maybe Santa will stuff them in your stocking- you'll love them!

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)