I almost let this one get away from me.
Thank God for phones that take photos!!
Tanner and Kendall - July 2010
OK, so this is one of those "They'll kill me when they get older" photos. But it was too cute to pass up. This is tonight, after a grits & eggs dinner. I decided to let Tanner take a bubble bath (which he's been begging for lately), and Kendall asked if she could get in as well. Tanner obliged, and fun ensued.
I love my kids.
No matter how much I complain or bitch about them, I really do love them. I know how blessed I am to have them and how much God must think I am worthy of them, even when I think I'm not. They are sugar and spice, no doubt, but completely worth the effort.
So here's a pic of them cleaning off after our Dance Party 2010 in the kitchen. We danced to Katy Perry and Black Eyed Peas ...
It was good times. Only wish Daddy had been here to dance too.
You know ... he loves dancing. ;0D
.jpg)
1 comments:
My mom has pictures of my sisters and I like that. I haven't killed her yet =)
You're right- the cuteness is too much! How could you possibly resist?
Post a Comment