July 22, 2000 - My SK Girls and Me before the Bachelorette Party
Man, I love these girls. You know, the ones I'm always talking about when I say I "paid good money" for them? ;0) Well this is just a dab of them ... and they made that night so much fun. I was the first of our group to get married, so we did it up big time. We did the lingerie shower complete with disgusting penis corsages and bottle tops. (I chose not to use that photo ... a bit graphic.) We had fun laughing about how the honeymoon would go with the "Bodacious Ta-Ta's" set. We drank some beer and some wine. Then we headed out to Buckhead. That was back when Buckhead was still somewhat safe and fun. We drank some Fishbowls and danced on some bars. The next morning we had hangovers and handprints on our butts. What a night!! And even the moms were able to hang for a while!


0 comments:
Post a Comment