My Picket Fence

| |

Growing up, every girl dreams of having the perfect marriage with the perfect kids in the perfect house with the perfect dog and the perfect white picket fence.  I'm no different from any other girl.

So what do you think of my white picket fence?

This is the closest I could find.

Our HOA doesn't allow white picket fences, anyway.  And anyone who knows me knows that there certainly is no plethora of perfection in the Morris house.

But we try.

And, most of the time, we come pretty damn close.

The only reason I'm posting this is because a friend of mine sent me an email, and at the close of it she apologized for sounding like everything isn't OK with her.

Seriously??  Have you not read my post on being honest?  Give me some crap.  Some griping.  Some bitching.

It makes me feel normal.

So here's my white picket fence.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  It's cute and all, but it's not real.  And I'm not sure it suits me.

I prefer rough, rugged, and dirty.  ;0)

1 comments:

Keri said...

Me not likey (sorry). It's just not you...