Tribute

| |

I've been looking for the perfect tattoo ... to pay tribute to my dad.  I know ... he probably wouldn't like that I'm putting a tattoo on my body "for" him, but too bad.  It's been 5 years since I lost my daddy, and I still haven't gotten the tattoo.  Simply because I'm not sure ... and I don't want to put something on my body permanently unless I think it's perfect.


A perfect tribute.


Tim and I even went out after our dinner during our date night last weekend to get some tattooing done (of course, I was thinking I was just going to get my nose pierced(, but I still couldn't find anything that really spoke to me.  I feel like I've Googled "tribute tattoos" and "guardian angel tattoos" to no avail.


But I think I finally found one I really like.


Of course now I have to figure out where to put it.


Ideas?

2 comments:

Keri said...

inside left wrist... off center to the left. so you can hide it with a watch, but you can see it.

Carly said...

I have a rabbit with angel wings and a halo, in honor of my Grandma Bunny, on the lower left side of my back. I was going to have the angel put on my shoulder but I chickened out. When people ask how I decided there, I can grin and think of my mischevious grandmother and say, "someone has to watch my @ss."