Favorite Photo(s) Friday

| |

Sorry.  I couldn't pick just one.  This week, my sweet "baby" boy turned 4.  No longer a baby, my big boy came running out of his room on his "birthday" (OK, it was the day after his real birthday -- but that's another story altogether.) with a big grin and empty hands.

I asked, "Good morning, Birthday Boy.  Where's your lovey?"

He replied with, "Mommy, I'm a big boy now.  I'm four.  I don't need my lovey and blankie."

How awesome.  I can't believe how big he's gotten.  Looking back at these pictures, each taken on his birthday or at his birthday party, really shows how much he's grown and changed.  He doesn't look like a baby anymore, that's for sure.

And yesterday (his "birthday") was filled with many fun things that just flooded out of his mouth.  All day he talked about how much bigger he is -- Mommy, look at my big 4-year-old teeth.  Mommy, I have huge big boy muscles now.  Look.  Mommy, I think I have fuzzy armpits now ... no, not yet ...

I love it.

Every second of it.

He wanted to go to Fuddruckers for dinner, so Tim and I obliged, complete with chocolate milkshakes, cookies, and "pretend" playing on video games.

Now I'm taking a tiny break in the cleaning of the house to post my favorite photos from the past 4 years with Tannerbug.

Big birthday party tomorrow!

0 comments: