OK, I'm not really sure where the blog title came from.
But all I can think is how, at Burger King, the most beautiful things are wrapped in paper and plastic.
So just call my house "Burger King."
Because one of the most beautiful things in my home, my guest bed, is officially without sheets, pillows, and a comforter, and is instead wrapped in plastic.
A tarp.
This is what we've resorted to.
Damn cat.
I've never in my life seen a living being so persnickety.
Apparently, this time, Sugar decided that her hair is too long. Or maybe her claws are too sharp. Or maybe she is missing her daily injections of Prozac.
Whatever.
Or maybe she is, again, trying to tell me that she'd rather go live somewhere else ... anywhere else ... perhaps in a cardboard box in the alley ... or on the front doorstep of the vet's office ...
So I've spent my morning un-tarping the guest bed, removing all of the dressings (because she peed on the tarp and it seeped through to the comforter and all the way through to the mattress cover ...), spraying the mattress down with "No Return" -- which, by the way, obviously doesn't keep them from "returning" -- and putting a new mattress cover on before reapplying the tarp. I think we probably need a new tarp. This one is a few years old and has been blemished by the the pee from the cat from Hell.
Damn cat.
And I suppose I will just fold the comforter and sheets and place them in the upstairs closet after they smell appropriate again.
Why give her another reason to pee? Clean comforters are like a magnet to this cat ...
Damn cat.
0 comments:
Post a Comment