I owe someone an apology. Because I have apologized for several hours now, I am going to continue here.
I, once again, have inserted my nose in someone else's business -- business of which I have so understanding. I'm sure many of you were reading one of my posts, thinking, "Wow, Keisha, if you were really her friend you wouldn't be talking about this."
And you are right.
And I now feel totally and completely disgusted with myself about it.
So here I state that I will no longer share the affairs of anyone else on my blog.
I will stick to things I know.
Like me ... my kids ... my marriage ... my parents ... and my chaos.
Sorry, again.
8 comments:
you need to be ashamed of yourself, real friends don't post things like that for the world to view! If you had at all been "CONCERNED" about her you should have just called, ESPECIALLY when apparently you have been through the same HURT.
She will be better off and HAPPY in the long run!
Thanks,
HER REAL FRIENDS
Point taken.
hey girl, I have no idea what happened but WE ALL SCREW UP sometimes! Even Anonymous has made mistakes. Just learn from it and try to make things right. You are a good person with a good heart.
YES, I have made plenty of mistakes BUT I for sure don't post it on my blog!!
Keisha, Do not be so hard on yourself and others shouldn't continue to beat you up either. First of all, you did not release any names on your blog and it is a place for you to talk about things on your mind and what you are feelings. Others choose to read it (some probably b/c they are nosey) and it is not required for them to check it out daily.Now you have apologized and feel you have made a mistake. Yet the same people who thought you shouldn't write anything on your blog in the first place are now commenting on your apology and won't leave well enough alone. Move on and remember that YOUR REAL FRIENDS know who you are and what a kind heart you have and that you did NOT mean any harm to anyone.
I agree with the 2nd "anonymous." I've known you since you were 6 Keisha. Not sure the 1st anonymous could say the same. Mistakes are made, you are contrite and said so. Forgive yourself, even if "her real friends" don't.
I love you.
First of all...to her "real friends" who are you to say someone should be ashamed of themselves? Keisha is one of the kindest most genuine people I know. She'd never intentionally do anything to hurt another person unlike you who called her out by name on her own blog...
Second...I'm assumming this was about the post you took down...no one knew who you were talking about and if they did who cares. You were posting how it made you think about your own life and how much you are willing to fight for the people in your life. There is nothing wrong with that. I didn't read into it that you were placing blame or making judgement but that you were incredibly sad for your friends...nothing wrong with that in my book!
You're a great friend, a great mom and a great wife! Blow it off and forgive yourself b/c your true friends would never have been made in the first place!
xoxoxo
beth
I am she. Anonymous #4. Otherwise known as the wife.
I will say Keesh...you have good friends sticking up for you. But I feel like not one of them has put theirselves in my shoes.
Wholely, I definately agree with you on your views of putting your marriage and children first. You work it out every time. I truely am glad that you can.
What other readers may miss...which stood out in bold letters to my friends...was where I am "claiming" there was an affair and abuse. And that you have more respect. Maybe I misinterpreted the respect part...but as far as what I am claiming...who says its a claim and that I am claiming it? That's what upset me. No one asked me.
Also, Beth...I do not read Keisha's blog...no offense Keesh, I don't read anyone's blog...but obviously a few people who read it knew the situation well enought to realize it is me (Jessica, there, now we are both "outed") and called to let me know. And they care, because the parts that upset me, upset me because they are not true.
Keisha, I love you. Thank you for enduring this drama with me.
Jess
Post a Comment