Favorite Photo Friday

| |


Tanner and Dakota
Fall Festival - October 2010

This one was taken this morning.  I know it's not a perfectly posed picture.  It does't have beautiful lighting or anything spectacular.  There's even an arm and leg that belong to one of the best preschool teachers ever.

But this one is one of my favorites because it is the first picture I have of Tanner with one of his friends.  His very own friend.

And actually Dakota is his girlfriend.

OK, she's one of his girlfriends.  And she is precious.  And how do I know she is his girlfriend?  Because he told Kendall at dinner tonight.

"Tanner, was that girl with the pink hair your friend?"
"Yep.  Her name is Dakota."
"I like her.  She's cute."
"Yeah, she is.  No, actually, she's beautiful."
"Beautiful?  Is she your girlfriend?"
"Yep.  I love her.  But I love Gabby too.  Oh, and Cami."

Oh, boy ... we're in trouble.

0 comments: