In honor or October 1st, I present to you my favorite photo for this Friday!
October 31, 2009
It is amazing to me how much these two little super-urchins have changed in just one year. Tim and I, not so much. I love this time of year. Fall is quickly becoming my favorite season, with the changing of the leaves and the cool mornings. We can finally get outside and play again after the scorching days of summer. Blue Moon has started putting it's Harvest Moon flavor back on the shelves. Starbucks is making Pumpkin Spice Lattes again. I bought my first bag of Indian Corn today. The kids have started discussing what they are going to be for Halloween. College football is back in gear (though the games have been dismal, to this point). And after I pick Kendall up from school, I am planning on digging out the pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns. Yes, I love fall.
0 comments:
Post a Comment