I have decided to write a book.Of course, I have no idea how to actually begin a book, or what I should write about in said book.
Some people have suggested I simply compile my blog posts into a book. That seems too easy to me, and I'm not even sure if that is something that could be published. (If it ain't gonna make me any money, then I'll just stick to what I've got going right here on Blogger.)
Others have suggested I write about my experiences of being a mom. You know, the funny stories and such.
But, again, where do I start? How do I decide which funny stories go into the book?
And last, some have suggested I write something about the experience of losing my dad. Kind of like a way to heal and mourn. This one would take more thought and deep soul searching, but I think I could do it. But it would certainly be like starting from scratch as I don't have much to work with in the blog.
So what do you think? I mean, I know I can write it. If Kate Gosselin and Jenny McCarthy can write and sell books, so can this crazy, anxiety-ridden, half-awake mommy of two.
Thoughts?
2 comments:
if you go the "mom" route....I say start off by telling how you found out you were pregnant with Kendall.
Look at making your blog more public and start getting advertisers...
Post a Comment