And you thought I forgot??
No way -- I simply got distracted by all my nothingness today.
Yes, I was simply too busy contemplating going back to bed (in one of the kids' beds since I made mine when I first got up this morning) and thinking about dusting and running the vacuum.
Anyway, here is my favorite photo for this week. It, in fact, is not one of my photos, but one that came across my wall on Facebook.
Because I do have time for that ... and I can look from the convenience of the recliner.
The New Starbucks "Trenta"
That's right, people. Starbucks has exceeded all expectations. I thought they blew me away with the BOGO Christmas Blend and the Skinny Lattes.
But this one blows all of that out of the water.
The new trenta size holds 31 ounces.
Allow me to calculate that into terms you will understand.
The new trenta holds an entire bottle of wine.
Yes, I have died and gone to Heaven. Please do not resuscitate.
Happy Friday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment