Favorite Photo Friday

| |


Tanner Michael
July 2011

We've had a rough summer, Tanner and I.  I'm pretty sure he's ready to go back to school -- he misses his friends, especially having other boys to play with.  He's always been my really good sleeper, so the fact that he's waking in the night now is a little strange.  Yesterday, I forced him to stay in his room for some quiet time (for Mommy!), and when I noticed how quiet it was in there, I opened his door and found this.  He didn't even have his sound machine on.  There were toys all over the floor, like he started out playing but just gave up.  I'm sure Lovey was calling his name, and once his head hit the pillow, it was all over.  Notice - he doesn't even have his thumb in his mouth.

Even if we've had some rough times these few weeks, I adore him.  Every single smelly, whiny, precious inch of him.

0 comments: