No Tears...

| |

... Yet. But I was close. Day Three proved to be a little tougher, but I expected that because I was pretty darn sore. Add to the pain in muscles I didn't know I had (Did you know there are muscles on the inside of your knee cap??) the fact that today's workout was a huge chunk of plyo metric crap, and you can picture the hot mess I was at the end. (I think that's a runon sentence but I'm too sore to care.) No, I don't have a post-workout picture to share. Be happy. It was pretty nasty. And after just 30 minutes of sprinting, jumping hurdles, and power jumps, I was ready to cry. Not puke ... Cry. I seriously felt tears well up in my eyes as I crawled out of child pose... But I'm still standing by it. I agree that these workouts are by far the best workouts I've ever done!!

1 comments:

shea said...

You're an inspiration. I need to do something but I haven't figured out what yet. I think Insanity would kill me but I want something to do at home rather than a gym. Can't wait to hear more about your progress!