(Bitter)Sweet dreams ...

| |


The last thing I did last night before I went to bed was look at the calendar.  It was just as I feared ...

June 5th.

Which means tomorrow (or today, as it is now) is June 6th.

I hate today.


So I suppose it is only natural that I dreamt of him last night.  My dreams of him have been few and far between lately, what with daily grind and all.  I'm lucky if I get a solid enough sleep to have any dreams lately.  But I fell asleep last night thinking about him and he found his way into my dreams.

And I feel blessed that I am still able to remember his voice.  When he hugged me in my dream, he still smelled the same -- like fresh cut grass and sweat.  When we talked, his eyes were still that blood-shot crystal blue.  And when he told me that he was home and he would't have to leave again, I was overcome with joy.


Pure joy and happiness.

Oh, how I wish my dreams could come true.

I miss you, Daddy.  Every day ... but especially today ...

Come back and visit any time. :)

0 comments: