Am I losing my mind?

| |

Do you ever think that you're losing your mind? Like your brain just isn't functioning the way it's supposed to? I'll preface this by telling you that my wedding rings disappeared while Tim and I were in Chattanooga. He says I lost them, I say they were stolen. Either way, it happened because I was careless and left the rings out when I shouldn't have.

Anyway, this is not the first thing that has happened that has made me wonder if I'm nuts. For example, I've done several loads of laundry as of late that have come out a different color than they went in. I drove all the way to Walmart 2 weeks ago to0 return something that wasn't in my car when I arrived there. Most of you know I peed on and flushed my cell in the Target restroom after it fell out of my back pocket. I went out to dinner with Tim and no kids and didn't bring my ID. Yeah, I know ... Then after wearing my wedding rings Friday evening at dinner, I placed them back in the jewelry bag and left them on a table in our hotel room.

I'm so upset ... with myself, really ... Tim is pissed, of course ...

So today I call the hotel to check and see if they have any news on my missing rings yet, and he tells me no. They are still investigating. So I called the Chattanooga Police Dept. to file a police report. Apparently, if the amount of worth is over $500, you have to file the report in person.

Great.

So I guess I'm making another trip to the city I didn't really enjoy the first time around.

Poo.

When I'm over this slump, I'll share some pics form our trip.

0 comments: