Whirlwinds

| |

OK, so I have to make this quick because I don't know how long Kendall is going to let me stay out of her room, and I need to brush my teeth. These last few days have a been a whirlwind, with a long weekend, weird sleeping for Tanner, Snickers pooping all over the keeping room for 2 days, Kendall coming down with "something," and now I'm single-parenting for the night. I always hate these nights. It extra-bad when Kendall is sick ... simply because I want to put her in bed with me, but if she wakes up in my room, and I have gone to Tanner's room (if he wakes up) or gone to let the dog out, she will F-R-E-A-K out. If she's not in her bed, she's worse than usual. But I sleep so much better!! A king size bed means less feet in the ribs. So, I have to decide before she wakes up with a coughing fit (again) if I want to be selfish and just hope that Tannerbug won't wake up, or if I want to suck it up and climb in bed with Kendall again. Decisions ... I'm off to brush my teeth, let the dog out (again), and settle in for, what I'm sure, will be a lonnnnnnng night.

Keep those prayers coming!!

0 comments: