OK, before I settle into the recliner to veg and watch Ugly Betty and Grey's,
I have to share something that was introduced to me by my wonderfully fabulous best friend, Stacey. We were talking last night about jeans ... and how we can never find the right size, style, rise, etc. for our bodies. This has always been an issue for both of us, whether we were thin or not. If the jeans fit in the hips and butt, they are way too big for the waste. (Many of you are nodding in agreement.) So, she told me about a website where you can build your own jeans. That's right ... custom jeans for your body!!!!!!!!! I am so excited.
While they are a bit pricey ($135, which is nothing to some people), I think it would be so worth it. To have a pair of jeans that fit everywhere ... are the perfect color ... the perfect style ... the pockets are the shape I want ... anyway, you get the point. I'm so in. I checked out the website (iNDiDenim), and I'm really excited about my first custom built jeans. I've already built them and saved them in my shopping cart. Of course, I still have to talk Mr. Moneybags into buying them for me. We'll see ... maybe for Christmas?
1 comments:
ooo, mine are being delivered tomorrow!! i'll let you know how it goes. fingers and toes crossed!
Post a Comment