Laugh Lines

| |

So I recently was introduced to a blog called Post Secret. It's linked on my blog, and they usually update it every Sunday. Basically, people are supposed to anonymously send post cards with their deepest secrets written on them, and this guy posts them on his site. I guess it gives you something to think about. Anyway, every Sunday, I pick out my favorite and ponder on it. This is my favorite from this morning.

Most of the time the postcards have things written on them that either make me sad or disgust me. But every once in a while there is one, like this one, that just makes me smile. It makes me think twice about the wrinkles that are finding their way around my eyes and mouth. It makes me think twice about growing up and growing old. And it makes me realize how extraordinarily lucky I am to have what I have -- a husband who will do anything for me, two perfectly healthy children who adore me above no other, a strong family unit and support system backing me in every decision I make ... I mean, really, what else is here better in life???

0 comments: