
... just strep throat?!!!
Yep, I mentioned her not sleeping and running a fever a week ago, and they stuck those ginormous Qtips down her throat and tested her for strep.
While we waited for the results, I told the doctor about the panty-thing, and she said that it sounds more like an attention-getting strategy. Since it started out that she was wet (because she wasn't wiping herself well enough) and I had to come take care of it, now she does it because it gets her attention. Because she's going to be taking meds for the throat thing, if there is a UTI, it should clear up over the next 10 days.
Sigh.
I feel really bad now. But she's on some antibiotics, and should be good as new soon. She all ready slept a ton better last night (actually fell asleep on Tim's lap after dinner - "You're gonna miss this.").
0 comments:
Post a Comment