I have been alive and breathing for 16,830,361 minutes.
What an accomplishment.
And think of all I have done, seen, heard, endured during those 16,830,361 minutes.
In the first 9,467,078 minutes, I managed to make and maintain lasting friendships,
keep my grade point average up, be a good daughter and student, make the cheerleading squad 5 times, dance on a stage in a really cute costume, earn several blue ribbons in gymnastics, get my driver's license, and meet the love of my life.
In the next 2,103,795 minutes, I moved away from home for the first time, made a life in a new home with 50 other girls, made friendships that will certainly last a lifetime, got engaged, became a teacher, and purchased a home.The following 5,259,488 minutes led to a wedding, a dog and cat, 2 more houses, an
amazing baby girl, the loss of the greatest man I've ever known, a precious baby boy, and more joy and love then I ever thought I'd find or deserve. I am one lucky lady -- at 32-years young, I still have the best friend I found in 1st grade at Big Shanty Elementary. I still have my one love I met in 9th grade. I still have my mom, who is by far the most understanding, strongest woman in the world. I still have my smarts ... I still have a strong, able body ... I still have my faith in God ... and I still have more life to live and more love to give!!
So here's to another 16,830,361 minutes!
1 comments:
Great post! Happy Birthday and Cheers to you!
Post a Comment