Favorite Photo Friday

| |

I have sneak this one in before we head outside to play.


Kendall Leigh -- August 2006

This is Kendall at 26 months and some odd days.  She was just becoming accustomed to sharing her Mommy with this little alien who had moved into the bedroom next door.  She was so curious and sweet, so helpful and loving.  Though still shy, she would warm up to the camera after a few shots.


Kendall Leigh -- April 2010

And this is Kendall at 5 years and 10 months.  Little Miss Photogenic is hardly shy now!  I keep meaning to write all these blogs about parenting and how much the kids have changed, but then time gets away from me ... or I get busy doing something else ... looking at these two pictures just reminds me, again, that time flies.  I can't believe how much she has changed in some ways.  Not only are her limbs longer and leaner (no more baby fat on those wrists and ankles), but her brain and heart have quadrupled in size, as well.  She is smarter than I ever imagined she would be ... but in some ways she hasn't changed a bit.  She is still caring and sweet, quick to be a helper, and sensitive to others.  

So there are my favorite photos for this Friday.  Hopefully, I'll have some time to get the rest of the blogs on "paper" this weekend.

BTW, if you look closely, the brown eyes are still the same --- and I think I can still see my baby in there somewhere. :0)

0 comments: