Stage Moms

| |

Kendall had her second dance recital last weekend.

It was, by far, her best dance experience thus far.

Of course, she's only had two dance recitals, but this one was wayyyyy better than last year.

The three little ones in her class have grown so much this year.  I remember when they started at the beginning of the school year and we all hoped more girls would join the class.  It just doesn't seem like much can happen with just three girls.

But at the end, I was so happy she only had the three.  And their dances were simply perfect, even if they missed a few steps here and there and their Rockette kick line wasn't perfect.

That's what made it all more endearing.

And I know now that, no matter how long Kendall dances, or if she chooses to do something else with her free time laster, I will never be one of those stage moms.

You know the ones.  Dancing along, mouthing the words to the songs, telling her daughter that was almost perfect, but she should do it this way next time.

And yes, there were moms like that at Kendall's recital.

And it wasn't pretty.

But here are some pictures of what was pretty.  Gorgeous doesn't even sum her up!

0 comments: