Tim & Tannerbug
Cocoa Beach - September 2010
Seriously, how could I not love this one? As i look at this picture, I search for some resemblance. Everyone in Tim's family remembers when Timmy looked like Tanner. I've seen evidence of the tow-headedness ... but when I look at them side by side now, I don't see it. Tim has dark hair while Tanner has light. Tim has hazel eyes; Tanner's are sky blue. They don't have the same features in the face.
But have no fear -- Tanner is truly a little Tim when it comes to his personality. They share the same need to be moving -- Tanner's not one to sit still for very long. He doesn't enjoy reading or watching TV, particularly. He'd much rather be building or taking something apart or getting dirty in the mud. Just like his Daddy. They share the same temper -- neither likes to be told no or that they are wrong. They share the same level of patience -- we'll say it's lower on the scale. ;) Both are loyal, good friends to those who take care of them. Both will protect you to the end if they believe you deserve it (and would do the same for them).
Both of these boys -- my favorite two boys in the whole wide world -- are my angels. I don't know what I would do without both of them in my life!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment