So I don't have much to report. Kendall went to school the second day much like the first. She kissed me goodbye and was headed into the classroom before I knew it. Tanner was very upset that we left Sissy at school, but he quickly got over it when he realized we were alone at home. He could play in the playroom with ALL the toys, if he wanted. Even Sissy's toys. And we ran lots of errands, which is so much easier with one child. I've always said that going from two to one is like having none at all!
So, while Tanner is back in his crib at 2:20 kicking his head board (no, he still hasn't fallen asleep after 2 hours), I am happy to report that the first "week" of school was a success. Next week I start an online class, so that should keep me somewhat bust while she is away. This weekend we are headed to the Atlanta Aquarium with Nana; I hope they have penguins! And Sunday it's to Shane Company we go!! You know what that means ... DIAMONDS!!
(Yes, this time I'll insure them.)
Wow, Tanner's loud back there.
Maybe I shouldn't have let him drink some of my Vitamin Water this morning. I think it was the kiwi FOCUS one. Hmmm ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment