I have a pottier!!

| |

After writing that "woe is me" blog yesterday, I feel like I should share the silver lining of the day for yesterday. I'm promising myself to start focusing more on the good things that happen every day - not the bad ones.

Yesterday my little 2-year-old boy pee-peed in the potty 5 TIMES!!!

This potty-training is so much harder with a boy, but he's working on it!! I think he's finally getting the concept, though I'm not really pushing him. I just let him go when he says he wants to. It help too that his big sissy uses the potty!

So yeah for Tanner!!

PS - I'm taking an idea from Oprah (I don't like many of her ideas as of late ...) I'm going to make a list of my "favorite things." Look for that post soon!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Wait until he pees in the trash can because "he thought it was the potty" (at age 5), that's when it really gets fun with boys.
LC